The InfraGard vetted membership consists of thousands of subject matter experts across all 16 critical infrastructures.
These members include business professionals, academia, government, state, local and tribal government, law enforcement
and military dedicated to support the mission and protection of our critical infrastructure.
As a member of one of the 84 local InfraGard Member Alliances (IMAs) you will gain an understanding of the threats posed by criminals and foreign adversaries. You will have access to information and tools that will equip you with the most current best practices.
Additional member benefits include:
• Collaboration across InfraGard membership
• Information sharing with FBI and Law Enforcement
• Timely intelligence briefings
• Identification, prioritization and mitigation of vulnerabilities
• Development of incident response plans
• Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
• Access to iGuardian
• Training and education programs
• Discounts to local seminars and conferences