Report Suspicious Activity
- Contact the JRIC (Los Angeles Joint Regional Intelligence Center) Critical Infrastructure Protection Working Group. To request a security vulnerability assessment, email JRICCIPCell@jric.org
- The Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team works to reduce risks within and across all critical infrastructure sectors.
- The US-CERT strives for a safer, stronger Internet for all Americans by responding to major incidents, analyzing threats, and exchanging critical cybersecurity information with trusted partners around the world. https://www.us-cert.gov/
- The Iinternet Crime Complaint Center accepts online internet crime complaints from either the actual victim or from a third party to the complaint. https://www.ic3.gov/
- The National Counterintelligence and Security Center provides resources to help keep your organization’s information secure. https://www.ncsc.gov/
- The mission of the Critical Infrastructure Protection Working Group is to analyze intelligence related to threats against Critical Infrastructure/Key Resources (CIKR) in the JRIC Are of Responsibility (AoR), conduct security vulnerability assessments at those CIKR sites and conduct outreach to enhance information sharing among public and private partners. http://www.ercot.com/committee/cipwg